DAY 04: Again I'm late.

Wow, running late seems to be in my blood. (giggles)
I'm really adjusting to my new schedule. It's a bit early than usual and cold wave are a triggered along the wee hours of the morning.
I'm trying to do "Rem Sleep" hacking my brain to go to deep sleep.
It's not working.

okay a couple of stuff still hangs in thin air, works to be done but i'm not paying attention to it, i donno why, but i guess i'm pretty lazy to handle it. ha ha ha i'm gonna eat this words sooner pr later.

I really like to watch 2012, Ace ( ABNER my buddy in AZ) and I had been talking a alot about the mayan calendar and the polar switching since 2007, so were like scared and also exicted. Disaster movies like this seemed to be a pretty good early warning signs. with the global warming and stuff.

If i will be single at 2012, good heavens! i'm going to be a fag!
(just kidding)

yeah about that love shit. relationship thingy, it really aint working for me. i've been trying lemme tell you. ive been trying a load of crap! I even ask advices in yahoo answers (*wink). and crap that. it's only for love songs!

so my day 04 would be pretty much this.

  1. FACEBOOK
  2. PHOTOSHOP
  3. EAT
  4. TEXT
  5. EAT
  6. FACEBOOK
  7. GO HOME

that's life.

So yesterday I got tired of FB so I decided to *help (YEPEE) the on-going skype interview by the hotel and restaurant management international OJT in singapore.

The job was supposed to be easy-fast-phased-flow of online interview. when all of a sudden...


Characters
The GEEK..... that's ME
DJ-SEAN....... DJON
ATE DONA-... as herself
and almost 20 HRM students


So I humbly set-up the skype and connected it thru the interviewer, a brief orientation was done then the interviewer asked us... (me and ate dona)

I: Where are the CV's of this people (started stating a lot of names)
(We have no freaking idea! The HRM's secretary is the one in-charge in sending those Curriculum Vitae)

After a couple of minutes later nobody still doing a damn thing!

I took the iniative to tell eveyone, EVERY HRM STUDENT...

"What the (fuck)? where are your CV's????"
"We gave it to our secratary blah blah, they responded
"Well they are asking for it? DON'T HAVE IT!" i said firmly

then I dound out that the secretary did not send or rather her PC is brocken and some alibi.

Go get you CV's we will send it ASAP! I intially said.\

some of the CV dont have a photo, some of it are not edited, and most of it are like crap.

what the hell? i don't freaking care! give it to me and i'll send it the time of the interview is 11am it's 10:50am!

and i ended up stressed out and hungry, i will eat them alive!

why are we even doing this? they should adviced us that they haven't sent the CV first thing in the morning not 5mins?

I swifly sent the CV's

and only half of them went to the formal interview.

too bad.

TODAY I figured out something...

Lack of communication leads to failure, the instructions are vauge and unclear but even though, you must act for the benifit of everyone, it this is your assigned "job" you should extend your work.

but i guess not everyone understand that...

if
    • the HRM students came in early even though they are not adviced about the
      time. everything will be okay, they could be able to finalize the CV and took
      care of everything.
    • if the HRM secretary told us that she did not or rather she failed to sent
      the other CV we could act faster and take matters in our hand.
    • if the computer dude did not have an early break, he could have fixed the
      skype connection early.


it was not a total mess, we managed to fix everything with a bunch of stress bombed. XD

Cheers!


Countdown

Comments

Popular Posts