DAY 10: Bulding and Shaping up and a bunch of birthdays

YESTERDAY AFTERNOON

After my duty around 5:30pm I went to the fitness gym, with no idea on what training i'll do. I'm like the dumbest creature looking around like a nerd with all this beefy dominant male all around me. And I was like.

"Okay.. I think i'm gonna warm up first, do some stretching"

I went to this bicycle like and pedal my way until i perspire. Then I dude that works at the gym assisted me and all the things I should do.

And it's freakingly hard, I did not imagine all the rules included, proper stands, and formations and i'm only doing dumbells, after a couple of sets with kung-fu pulls it's time for the equiptment.

YEY! with the nes equiptments available i'm pretty sure i'll havefun. I enjoyed doing the leg work, I got weak legs so, i'm kinda more focused on that, and so i also tried some chest pulley thingy i dont know what's it called.

Then after that i spent an hour and a half. Forgot to bring my towel and i'm dripping in sweat! like an after sex sweat. he he he.

I noticed that my legs are aching I'm walking like a penguin cause I can't bend my knees ha ha ha!

So I went home, watch a season of entourage then at 9pm I'm sleeping like a baby.

TUESDAY Morning

Yawn, I woke up at around 5am, snoozed till 5:30 got my bonet, my jacket and jogging pants and went for an early run at the airport.

We have like an open airport, and it's just a little run from my place. See below.



I love to jog in the airport,with the mornig fog and misty cold air, no cars, you can runn in straight line, there are a lot of joggers. Sometimes I run with my dog, without a leash she would just follow me, at 5:30am, still a bit dark and the sun sometimes will appear at around 6am. It will take appoximately an hour or so for the whole yard lap.

After that, went home, took a bath, went to school.

I'm currently at work. We just ate Kalamay (Rice pudding) with a cup coffee for breakfast, my dad came with this pasalubong (gift) i gladly shared it to my co-workers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Yesterday I forgot to announe my mom's birthday, i think she's 50 or something. hehe sorry mum, forgot your age!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITA RUBY!

Today however is the birthday of my favorite aunt, I donno her age but who cares were having a diner later with my cousin.

Well that's it for now.

have a great day! cheers!

Countdown

Comments

Popular Posts