DAY 07: The hates and cries

"One thing that I have realized in life and in love...
when your feelings get strong for someone, it's always wise to stop for a while and give your heart a time to breathe, a time to use your mind, to weigh the situation based on reason not emotion. Because the saddest thing that can happen is when one falls in love while the other wants nothing more than friendship..."

"Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes be just an illusion."

Tadaa!

yeah i'm so over it. bitter ending and rough moments.

I'm Reinventing myself now with the help my my pal "Mr. R"

Mr. R is been in a dating business for almost quite sometime now he made a couple of tips for me.

I am his "Mystery Project"


*warning the following post containes serious
cheezyness and geekiness all at the same time.

Changing the dwill era.

First setting off some groundrule

I need to change my appearance. my hair, my clothes and the nerdy glasses should come off.
I can wear good 'ol dark contact lense. or grab an expensive looking glasses.

then my attitude

1 I need not not be happy and joyfull all the time, this means less jokes and less talk. In a third party people, but with my peers and pals, i can be myself :)
2 Beef up, been going to the gym lately, to beef up my muscle, a six pack is better than a beer belly
3 Don't be too predictable and honest, yes that is one of my problem, i'm too open with my feelings scraring off girls, i freak them out.
4. build a mystery among my target, girls love a "hate that" attitude, a snob and strong character. What they expect they can't get.
5. Set a standard, be patient and a bad ass.

hope this works.

I will ty several techniques, hopefully it works i'll update you soon enough. Tonight There will be a big party at one of my pals place. and hopefully i'm gonna try my new persona! ba-zow!

TODAY

back in reality for a well today i'm so freakin pissed at my brother.

See they went partying the whole night,it's okay i don't really care, but one thing that bugs me the most is when i'm asking about my allowance he will show me his empty pocket.

fuck!

so i trashed my coin bank, to find only a penny and so went around the house and find a good sum of money and went out.

I arrived late at the office

and then.

facebook lite! radaarr!

it this thay is a hate day. it's because of this.
Yeah i've been like living in the social site and only to find out i'm stuck in a no application lite version of FB, and it so freakinly annoying.

maybe the i.p of the computer or a bug or the systeme server detected and reverted all access to facebook original to facebook lite.

so i'm practically no application mode dude.

hate it.

then my photography class

it's around two pm and the teacher is nowhere to be found. i hate waiting so i bailed.
better luck next week!

that's all for now.


happy saturday!


cheers!

Countdown

Comments

Popular Posts