DAY 05: Welcome to the club

"I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget
the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure
the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some
things weren't meant to be."


Thanks to facebook i have reconnected with my old mates back in grade school and also in high school.

Exchanging messages and stuff...

Well I haven't told anyone about this (well I told ace)

You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you
love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the
only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.


After college, I'm setting to go to london to study an MA in film.This is my passion. I really want to change Philippine cinema, not that is sucks but the people don't appriciate filipino movies anymore. Unlike before.

I belive that Filipino has a great talent in film making, and if given a chance, they can change this. Help the industry far more than it's status right now.

things that frustrate me in Philippine Cinema...

They make MOST films only in Film Fest during christmas seasons, during the awards night.and they will brag they got the best picture, best shitloads of awards, then after that? what?
Did they generate more films?

There are a pool of character actors and great actresses in show business, but big beefy guys makes romantic movies rather than action ones, they are buff but they were cheezy and it does not fit. ehrgk!

Lame story, people want good stories not special effects, dolby digital mastered, I want the people remember the story rather that they yelong outside the cinema.
Ang gwapo ni ganito!
Bagay sila ni ganito!
Ganda ng Epeks!
pelikulang pilipino kurni.

The quality of films were making is not that great.
So i wanna change that, i want to study abroad to learn what are we missing? what's wrong?

another reason why i will study in london is because of her.

It's been hard doing the LDR, and keeping it to my self seemed to be pretty hard. Now were going to a rough road. shes been ignoring fot the past few weeks.it's fucking hard. i'm like so messed up right now, and my goal seemed to be a bit vague.

Shit.
Well i'm back bieng single.
so
cheers!

The game
a love story
Derick: I guess we are the left-overs in this world.
Lily: I think so...all of my friends have boyfriends, and we are the only the 2 people left in this world without any special person in our lives.
Derick: Yup, I don't know what to do.
Lily: I know! We'll play a game.
Derick: What game?
Lily: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my boyfriend.
Derick: That's a great plan, in fact, I don't have anything to do much for the following few weeks.

DAY 1: They watch their first movie and they both are touched by the romantic film.
DAY 4: They went go to the beach and have a picnic. Derick and Lily have their quality time together.
DAY 12: Derick invited Lily to a circus and they ride through a Horror House. Lily was scared and she thought she touched Derick's hand but she actually touched someone else's hand they both laughed.
DAY 15: They saw a fortune teller down the road, and they asked for their future advice.The fortune teller said: "My darlings, please don't waste the time of your life, spend the rest of your time together, happily." Then tears flowed out from the teller's eyes.
DAY 20: Lily invited Derick to go to the hill and they saw a meteor; Lily mumbled something.
DAY 28: They sat on the bus, and because of a bumpy road Lily gave her first kiss to Derick by accident.
DAY 29: 11:37 pm: Lily and Derick sat in the park where they first decided to play this game.

Derick: I'm tired Lily...Do you want anything to drink? I'll buy you one...I'll just go down the road.
Lily: An Apple Juice, that's all. Thank you.
Derick: Wait for me.20 minutes later A stranger approached Lily
Stranger: Are you a friend of Derick?
Lily: Yes, why? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunk driver ran over Derick, and he is in critical condition in the hospital.
11:57 pm:The doctor walked out of the emergency room; he handed Lily an apple juice and a letter.
Doctor: We found this in Derick's pocket.
Lily reads the letter and it says:
Lily, These past few weeks, I realized you are a really cute girl, and I am really falling for you-your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game. Before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life.I love you, Lily.

Lily crumpled up the paper and shouted: "Derick! I don't want you to die-I love you; remember that night when we saw a meteor and I mumbled something. I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and that we would never have to end this game. Please don't leave me Derick .. I love you! You can't do this to me!"Then the clock strikes 12... Derick's heart stopped pumping...It was the 30th day.



A Geeks Advice..

Well you see, Norm, it's like this...A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.



THE HATE LETTER

Read this "HATE letter". It is so funny and creative. This is a loveletter from a boy to a girl.... However, the girl's father does not like him and want them stop their relationship......and so..the boy wrote this letter to the girl..he knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter..

1 "The great love that I have for you
2 is gone, and I find my dislike for you
3 grows every day. When I see you,
4 I do not even like your face;
5 the one thing that I want to do is to
6 look at other girls. I never wanted to
7 marry you. Our last conversation
8 was very boring and has not
9 made me look forward to seeing you again.
10 You think only of yourself.
11 If we were married, I know that I would find
12 life very difficult, and I would have no
13 pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14 to give, but it is not something that
15 I want to give to you. No one is more
16 foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
17 able to care for me and help me.
18 I sincerely want you to understand that
19 I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20 if you think this is the end. Do not try
21 to answer this. Your letters are full of
22 things that do not interest me. You have no
23 true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
24 I do not care for you. Please do not think that
25 I am still your boyfriend."

So bad!! However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy told the girl to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning-only to read 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19.21.23.25. (Odd Numbers) So..Please try reading it again!


well that's entertaining...
so anyhow.
TODAY!
is nothing special, been working on a secret project called"saving the last setting"
oh read this random things... for the trivia buff..

Ducks quacks don't echo. No one knows why. *Hitler's mother thought about having
an abortion, but was talked out of it by her doctor. *We shed 40 pounds of skin
in a lifetime. *Like fingerprints, everyones tongueprint is different. *Right
handed people live on average 9 years longer than left handed people *A person
uses approximately fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day *In Singapore, it
is illegal to sell or own chewing gum *"Dreamt" is the only English word that
ends in the letters "mt". *A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a
second. *Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it. *Donald Duck
was banned in Finland for a while because he doesn't wear pants. *The longest
word in the English language is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
*111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 *The name Wendy was made up
for the book "Peter Pan." *The manufacturing documentation for a Jumbo Jet
weighs more than a Jumbo Jet. *If electrodes are inserted at opposite ends of a
pickle, and electricity is passed through, the pickle will glow. *The cigarette
lighter was invented before the match. *Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, was
allergic to carrots. *40% of cases a pizza will arrive sooner than an
ambulance.*Most toliets flush in E-flat.*It is believed that Shakespeare was 46
around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms
46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last
word is spear. *The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her
hands in jelly. *In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5
times around the equator.*A hummingbird weighs less than a penny. *The longest
one-syllable word is "screeched." *Frowning burns more calories than smiling.
*1/4 of the bones in your body are in your feet. *The average woman consumes 6
pounds of lipstick in her lifetime. *The bullfrog is the only animal that never
sleeps.*If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn white. *A
ball of glass will bounce higher that a ball of rubber. *Children grow faster in
the spring. *On average, a human being will spend up to 2 weeks kissing in
his/her lifetime. *Mosquitoes are attracted to people who have recently eaten
bananas. *A sneeze travels out of your mouth at over100 miles per hour. *Some
ribbon worms will eat themselves if they cant find any food.*A "dude" is an
infected hair on an elephants butt.*Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans
before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them. *On
average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily. *On average, 100
people choke to death on ball-point pens every year. *Red is the most commonly
colored vehical involved in accidents each year.*The swastika was origionaly a
symbol of peace and honor and is still used by Buddhists today.*Peanuts are one
of the ingredients of dynamite.*Shakespeare invented the words "assassination"
and "bump." *In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is
10:10.*American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from
each salad served in first-class. *The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
*Marilyn Monroe had 6 toes



Countdown

Comments

Popular Posts