DAY ZERO 0

On monday the class will formally start.

And changes are already happening.
I am now working, not as a student assistant in the president office, but an associate in the review center, maintaining the reivew laboratory which means a lot more time in the internet than before. (grin)

I finished fixing my schedule, and been working on a several projects like the website and some posters for the review center.

The PLUS SIDE

I'm the boss of myself.
I'm free and I love what I do.
No stress. (I guess)
I have my own time.
Fun and easy.

The NEGA-THINGY

Uhm. No Free food.
yun lang di gayadati na may pagkain galing sa secreatry.

But its okay, i can always drop by to the presidents office and eat :)

So why did I make this choice.

First, I must say, i'm not enjoying the company of the new people in the office, I miss joie, jen, the old staff and old tudent assistant, the younger and new ones, well generation gap.

and lastly, sawa na ako. hehehe.


NEW ENVIRONMENT. SAME OLD MESSED UP LIFE.


Cheers! this is just the beggining!

Comments

Popular Posts