DAY: 09 Set it on Fire Baby!


SUNDAY
Serving fresh from the press! Yesterday's GAME! Booyah!
The University of Baguio Association of Student Services (UBASS) conducted a mini olympic well it's actually a sport festival! With free foods! (well it's not totally free we paid for some But who cares!)
Aside from the offered grub to chump this day is dedicated for the sports enthusiast, the hot blooded eager playful student assistant. So were ready to get sweaty! (I donno where i'm going with this??)
and so mysunday goes like this
Woke up around 8am, checked my calendar, the sportfest will start at 8am (nice) Looked for my red jacket, red shorts, a jersey and gym shoes, took a bath and head out to the gymnasuim.
GO RED!
I arrived late (*duhh) at around 9am, and they are playing a sack race! Wow! sack race! Intersting Sport! I ask my team mate. (she;s wearing a red shirt)
"What is our standing??" I screamed
"Wala pa!" She said, in english "Still have no score"
"Okay!" I yelled back, I better make change and switch to another team before... but wait!
As I about to make a team change i saw a very beautiful young lady wearing a velvet red shirt, playing volleyball, the glance turned into a stare with my mouth wide open.
Trying to impress this girl, I joined the tug of war game, YES! TUG-O-WAR to impress my big biceps arr!
I hold on tight on the rope, with other red team behind me, I smiled and they counted...
One-Two-THREE!
I kept my cool and pulled that freakin rope! Then I'm moving forward! Why? My feet are sliding from the gym floor,
PULL!
it's NO use!I'm moving! I'm about to cross the forbidden line! NOOO!!
we lost.
DANG!
I was trying to impress someone!
Next I joined the Badminton, again to show-off and be the alpha male among the red.
I was about to play single series but then...
They announced that a mixed doubles will represent the team. DANG!
so i sat on the bleacer, with my face like this > X( [tilt you head on the left]
But then again, she sat right beside me and talked to me. Casually, I was hoping sexuallybut hey! she's talking to me!
Now my face looks like this :D .
So. I also played basketball.
Then, i felt like zac effron, putting my head on the game, but like dancing all of a sudden, i'm in red like a wild cat. yeah so cool. and my vanessa hudgens is singing at the bleacher...
we lost.
we did not even make it to the championship.
I ended up as an announcer. with some free meal,candies and oh so yummy cheese cake!
At the championship game I was screaming my lungs out, 61-60 with a minute and I was like hyterical and excited at the same time. I think i'll be a good courtside announcer...
"He maked a pass trying for a 3, but he missed, a quick rebound by green, a fastbreak to the other side, a lay-up shot but it failed, a quick recovery again trying to score a point in the basket with two guards and HE SCORES! what a gameplay! 2 points for GREEN TEAM!"
well half of it all i'm saying was
"Hala! oh-Oh-Oh! ohhhh! he missed again oh! aH ayan! sige! agawan buko naman! ala ayan ah ahah sige sige wala na.. OHHH!"
then after that I went home. I'm so busog! UBASSlympics the best!
I'm trying to attend all the possible activity of the organization, its my last semester and i dont wanna miss a thing :D i had fun. super fun.

Comments

Popular Posts