the fucking facebook bug


Your facebook is sending a spam, one of my friend told me when I saw her at the cafeteria where I work. Winnie told be about the problem. I haven't touched my facebook in ages, I answered.
People kept on replying thats why the thread goes on and on she said. Good thing she understand.
One normal day I tried to send a message to a couple of my close friends in facebook, to help me gain votes for this blog, the message did not sent for some unknown reason, so I cancelled it and instead put the code on my wall. I'm not aware that it kept on sending all this spam messages on all of my friends and 3rd party people that I don't even know! WTF?
I did everything search for the sent items, archive, and I tried to lock my account it kept on sending the message, deleted my account but still it's sending the message.

Solution
It's not me sending the messages. It's you guys who kept on replying on the thread. To stop it simply don't reply.


and people I know said nasty thing about it. especially one of my college classmate, who said that flood my wall for doing such thing. FUCK YOU men! You fucking faggot! stupid worthless horse face ugly cock sucker!
and to those people who is annoyed as I am. DON'T REPLY! I don't have a FB account anymore! stupid, so stupid. yung iba pa papansin sobra! ayan nagtagalog na tuloy ako. bwisit. ka irita. kaibigan ba kayo maituturing? kung magsalita at mag judge feeling mo katapusan na ng mundo. dali-dali lang mag delete ng message. ayaw nyo yun may laman inbox nyo? Ma-spam kayo habang buhay! CARE KO! LECHE! haha.

Sa mga tunay na kaibigang ka-level ko. Salamat sa pag unawa. Salamat sa pag tatanggol at di pagreply.
Sana matapos na to please... :)


okay ayan tapos na ako mag-rant.

So today...

We had our sports fest! With all the jersey and stuff, I feel like i'm a MVP. It looks good on me (*wink)
So. I played badminton, and cheering and a little bit of basketball bench warmer and water boy.
But at the last quarter, our ace player got injured no more substitute, I was put on the firing line.
Did not score points, always fouled and some free throws.

There. So me and my cousin will gonna go out to have a good time tonight. so to all haters fuck all of you I don't give a damn! fuckers.

Comments

Popular Posts