let's go clubbing!

Last Saturday night, me and my cousin Jelyn went clubbing.
At first I was a bit hesitant to go out, I'm a bit tired and the whole day we have this sports festival so I'm all worked up. So I slept at around 5pm and woke up at 8pm, I took a bath and felt revived so I went on and party all night long, we left the house at around 9pm
  
I'm a bit hungry so we checked this new resto-bar called "Dad and I" located at the middle of the session road, just about the swiss baker shop. The place was neat and cozy. One of the few places you can dine without the hassle of fast food chaos. Great points include spacious area, formerly hodori a Japanese-Korean restaurant. They successfully transformed the place into it's own identity, points for opportunities may include a better set of menu book, yes the price and set is okay but placing it in a clear book and printing it on a coupon bond only states "cheaply undesirable". Invest of a good layout, a menu is also like a dish presented before hand, especially for the food establishment like this one.
If you want I can create a lay-out that will top the food-chain he he (*wink) Aside from that, I will give this 3 out of 5.



So after that resto-exploration we went to my favorite spot, Cactus Bar, located beneath a Hotel here in Baguio. We took a bucket of beer and just chill out until 11pm and then after that we went to Nevada Square, it's like a strip of different bars, the night life center of my city. It's been like a year since I last went here and danced like a fool on the dance floor I think. Wow. Miss the old days. So. We went in one of the club "Fridays" (oh dear I remembered the Friday soong! (♫partying partying yeah! partying partying yeah! fried egg fried egg♫)
That was a bit awful. if you haven't seen the video, lemme warn you first. DON'T but it's on you tube and it's viral.
 So you hit the play button, did you finished it until the last part? you still alive?
So as I was saying earlier... Oh crap! there is a mice! Where did that come from? it's a little mice running around and its white! oh shit it's a HAMSTER! wtf? okay I will hunt that little fella later.

So we went on this club fridays.
At first I was a bit shy, after getting table and drinking some booze, the alcohol hits my system the the party animal was unleashed!
Jumping around, swearing and putting my arms up in the air shouting and screaming while my body rocks the dance floor, then this korean girl cut in front of me and started grinding her ass in front of me and I was like static and shocked at the same time, "where did you come from missy?" I grab her hips and sway along, then after that I got bored and this other guy is hitting on her so I left her turn around and then this petite girl, i'm a bit taller, danced in front of me eyes closed and slowly going down
 ♫you spin my head right round right round when you go down, when you go down down♫ 
and I was dancing with her, she was smiling I was smiling and then another Korean dude cuts and an asshole as he is, (sorry for the word) snatch my dance partner, what the hell was that supposed to mean? yeah whatever. I looked around and saw there are a lot of Korean, I also saw this tall "Kapre" (a mythical creature) men, like a team of basketball players and i'm like only on one of the guys hips, imagine that. fuckers i said to my self with bitterness, where are the girls? I saw this huge gay and fairies. 

I went outside to get some air, and to my surprise I saw one of my wave mate Franz,
 I said, "Hey men? You got no work tonight?" 
He said, "I did not went to work!"
I said NICE!
So we had a stupid conversation afterwards and then he introduced me to his fella's.
After that just right beside the table I saw one familiar face,
It's Dannah Pablo, one of my highschool classmate!

I said: Hey what's up, how are you!
She said: Oh! Guill is that you?
I said: Yeah! it's me (stop for a moment) who else would I be?
She said: Why are you here?
I said: What? I'm a bit deaf, I just came out of the bar (Louder)
She said: AHHH!
I said: Diway (our other friend) will be here on the 17th of April, what's the plan
She said: No plan yet
I said: Okay okay let's go bar hopping when she arrived

and after that I found out that its her graduation day, I said HI to Atea my other friend.

She said: Hindi yan si ATEA! (that's not Atea!)
I said: What? Sorry she looked like her (apologized)
She said: It's her cousin but they really looked a like
I said: Yeah, I was fooled (damn it I'm drunk)

So after that I went dancing and taking shots until 1pm and went home at around 2:30.

When I woke up.
I got a head ache, a stiff neck and body pain.
fantastic reward.

so that's it for now.

Cheers!

guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts