A tribute to Tatay Nick

Kaka
A comrade
A Dad
A Friend
A God Father

When things are rough, you can always count on him, although life is hard he is always there to listen and care for you.

A "kapitbahay" (neighbor) and a family friend, Tito Nick is like a second dad to me, A humble tailor, He often crafted art projects for me at school, inspired me to become an artist and spark a creativity to me, I always watch him do his embroidery while telling stories me and my big brother looks up to him. A great musician. Nicolas Alinsunurin was part of a band when he was young and we love when he plays music.

As far as I can remember, when I was still 2 years old he was there. He got our back and we know we can always count on him.

I will surely miss him, he fought so valiantly but now its time for him to be with the creator.

"Tito, Thank you for everything. We love you"

(+) Nicolas Alinsunurin April 30 2011



guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts