A movie date: Despicable Me 2


I'm not a fan of going out on a movie date, I dunno if she figured that out already. Back in high school, I had this hots for my classmate so I invited her to watch War of the Worlds with me, she politely accepted my genuine offer.

I was packing my pogi points back then, emo shirts, leather jackets and I acted cool ( I think) It reminded me of Antonio, one of the character in the animated movie Dispicable Me 2.



My cool persona was shattered as I ended up screaming in one of the alien scene in WOTW, and It was a major turn off for my date.

Ever since that day, I never want to go to a movie date.

As I grew older, I went a the hobby of buying movie and watching them at home, I feel more comfortable and I can play, pause and take a wizz without skipping a frame and It saves me more snaps.

Now, I have a girlfriend and as much as I would like to stay home, cuddle and watch a movie together, I want to try something we only do occasionally.

Watch a movie at the cinema.

Last time we watched something together was The hobbit, because I got a free cinema pass from my company.

I'm torn in watching Pacific Rim, or the yellow minions.

The minion wins.

At the middle of the movie, I heard her laugh her heart out, while I'm just smiling at the scenes. She was like a little kid watching the lion king for the first time.

My arm got squished, pinched, punched. She cant contain her happiness. Specially when Antonio waves his hair or dance.

I think she got possessed?

I was happy I choose to watch this movie with her, I saw a different side, a scary side (just kidding).

I remember the first movie we were together was back in college with friends (check the link) I blogged about it.

This is so much better.

I said before she was too much for me, I now stand corrected.

She's Perfect for me.

Love lots.


Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts