Rest day Reviews: My loyalty to the one and true Queen.


Rainy season. Tea and a cupcake will surely brighten up your gloomy day, add in this shows to your watch list and you will surely love staying indoors.


While waiting for the 5th season of the Game of Thrones, A series from Philippa Gregory historical novel The White Queen. A character driven politcal plot of war, vengeance, love, sex, and throne grabbing fiasco!



The best bit about the series in my opinion would be the cast of character, specially The white queen herself, Queen Elizabeth played by Rebecca Ferguson, still a fresh face and this would be her major show. I checked her profile just to get to know her a bit more, she had few guesting, mostly on TV bit guess what, she's currently filming  Hercules: The Thracian Wars, the most anticipated epic-movie of the one and only Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. (2014)

Yes, now I'm a fan. I'm in love! nah just kidding, but I hope this would be a great start for her, I'm rooting for her.


Comments

Popular Posts