Still running the dream


guillermo ocampo
As you all notice this symbol in some of my post, you may be all wondering what is this for.
This is a reminder for me, a personal signature, to push for my passion, to keep running toward my dream to be director cinematographer and make it to the film industry and create our very own film studio. Yes I mention "OUR"




Back in collage days, Kirk, Ace, and I are still having a difficult time deciding for our future. What will we do? What would it take to go there? What will happen to us.

Ace went to the states, I went on a different university, It seemed that our plan was falling apart. 
Looking back, It seemed everything is now falling into place.

Ace took a screenplay course and also working on the side, He know resides in the state of California. Before we used to chat all the time, telling stories, sharing life experiences. Life happens and we never had the time to catch each other up online. Luckily, I saw him online tonight and drop him a message on facebook.

I missed talking to one of my best friend. He made a difference in his college, he run as a student leader, the video above is one event he organized and it was awesome. I feel a bit worried at first that he may have forgotten our plans, maybe he changed his mind and has a new goal. I told him that I'm happy for his accomplishments and after that he told me this.

"..I truly understood what i want to do with my life to become a film producer and then we can finally create our own movie studio"

He still remembers, after all this friggin years. It gave me hope.

I on the other hand, had internships in film and TV, This Cinemalaya festival, I got the chance to work on a film "Rekorder" it was just a 10 days shoot and I tried to gather all the things that I can learn from that. I also had been working on a TV station as a talent for post production. 

Hopefully, we can still fulfill our dream in this lifetime.

Go for the gold. The dream still lives on.

Cheers!


Comments

Popular Posts