My Girlfriend is a Pokemon master

My girlfriend is a Pokemon Master

I was playing a game one lazy afternoon.

What's that? she asked.

Pokemon game, I replied.

She snuggled up next to me while watching me play, she asked questions about the gameplay, I answered and tried to explain it to her.

It's not that hard, here try it. I offered.

The next thing I know, she wont let go of the console and did not talked to me for half a day.



She got hooked, and from then on its part of our daily conversation, she usually mimics Pokemon sound and trash talk wild Pokemon or random trainer which is really funny.

I never thought she will like pokemon games, I was shocked at first, and she's better than me.
She really trains her pokemon hard.

I would often suggest to finish the mission already, she would often say that shes not ready, she wants to be strong. It's funny because be argue about it for a couple of times but its a healthy argument. We settle things on a battle. Hopefully she would accept my challenge.

We differ in style, I want it brute and fast, she is a strategist, mixing pokemon moves in greater effect, like a butterfree with sleep powder, dream eater, and psywave combo sure hits hard.

It became one of our bonding ritual. I remember we went on this coffee shop, grab some donut and just played games for hours until the sun set and the rain stopped.

A dream come true for a geek like me.
She's pretty and she is also weird and super competitive.
She finished the elite four in one take.

Comments

  1. WHAAAAT?! I never thought you'd write about my pokemon addiction! awww... I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, it's not an addiction, its more of like a fanatic. :) love you too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts