A quick update for a quirky bum




There are so much that happened to me lately and I haven't shared a thing about it lately, I can never say i'm too busy to blog, cause I'm really not, I spend my days surfing the net, checking the social media sites and watching movies and TV. Basically just slacking off.

I'm not really sure why but I haven't figure out what i'm gonna do. bummer



My cousin, came back from working abroad just after 4 months, and I was like, What the hell happened? Life really takes it toll to someone, working abroad is not easy, specially if you don't know what your getting into.

But I still dream of going abroad, not just to work but to have fun as well, challenging the unknown, exploring places, learning valuable cultures and traditions. But that was still in the future. right now I'm just here in my room, enjoying the  rainy season browsing the internet.

I thank god I have a someone to talk to, even though she's miles away, it kills the boredom.

Hmmm.

What will I do now?

I should find a stable job, doing commissioned work is fun, working at home in outstanding but the pay is not that well, but it's fun right?

Then I clicked on the famous job hunting site, looked up some possible work and click and applied.

After several days, I'm flooded with calls and text mostly from the companies I applied to.

Wow. I said to my self.

I'm scared witless. Although it was just a scheduled interview. It's not that I'll get accepted right away.

Really now your scared? of what? my own devil asked.

Rejection! I shouted back.

Fuck me right?

Nah, I just need time to decide. I still got a client to work with, I'll stick to that, but August I'll start to get back on my feet and resume fighting this war.



Comments

Popular Posts