Getting my cut.



My things are packed and I'm ready to go, it's about 8pm still quite early for our 1am trip. A bit excited and a certain enthusiasm's filled my whole being.

As planned, I went over to Anne's house, by the time I was in the front door, and about to ring the door bell the door sprang wide open, I stepped back a little with a big surprise shocked written all over my face, It was Anne, she greeted my as happily as ever, she's been expecting me for quite an hour as she heard the cab coming she knew that it was me, she greeted me happily she quickly grabbed my hand and welcomed me inside their house. I warmly greeted her mom, and her dad, They were just preparing dinner and they invited me to join them, I politely agreed, i I put a duffel bag and backpack on the living room i went directly to the dining room and help on serving the meals, Although I was still in a series of observation, I acted calmly and blended in fairly.

Were about to eat diner,the table was filled with appetizing buffet servings, mouth watering and delicious food. Her mom said that we need to stack up a good meal before leaving, Her dad said I I should look after her daughter for the whole trip. With a watery mouth I gladly said yes.

A little prayer and we started our little feast, from where I was sitting, Anne is sitting across while her dad was sitting as my right and her mom was at my left. I tried to flare up the convertsation by trying to ask where the other (friends) company, Well its a common sense that the others haven't arrived yet (and I ask the most stupidest question urrgghh).

She replied to me a little bit puzzeled.

"I guess they running a bit late"

I nodded and said with mouth wide open andeyes lurking around the corners to see her parents reaction with a big uhhhhhhmmm.. okay.

Well it seems that her mom knows how to crack some jokes and made the whole dinner fun, I also shared some jokes that made them laugh. After the dinner I help with some choirs I insisted on washing the dishes, and anne help me somehow, I never felt her hand so soft so tender, touching her hand seems like the most beautiful thing that ever happened. Well the doorbell rang and She said she'd the one whose gonna pick it up, while I finished up the rest of the dishes.

I followed her to the door, then I saw their neighbor, Anne Introduced me, I wiped my hand beside my pocket and reached it on to her, and said hi nice to meet you, She has this beautiful hazel eyes, she's almost my height, has this long black hair, petite body but perfectly figured and she has this Irish look in her face, innocent and cheerful.

She said in a mid tone voice if she could use the land line to call her mom, cause she accidentally left her keys at her locker on school, and if she could stay until her mom comes back.

Well Anne warmly and said yes without any hesitation, Anne showed where the telephone line was located, then I ushered her to the telephone.

Anne ask me if I can help her pack her things, We went over her room and tried to help her, although my mind was on the TV set watching smallville, I ask her if she's excited for the trip, well she said absolutely, likewise me ether.

Were almost finished packing when Anne's neighbor came up and said that her mom will be running a little late, and "tita" (Anne's mom) allowed her to stay until her mommy arrived.

Oh great, I guess my time to be alone with Anne just got ruined, so as an ice breaker, I ask Anne's neighbor her name and age, she responded a bit shy, her name was Natalie, she's just 15 years old.

Well Natalie nice to be your acquaintance.


Then Anne's Boyfriend called, shissh what a fucker. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but there something going on between them, a little argument flared up, and their tone of voice raised up, I told Natalie to just keep it cool.

Well the call ended abruptly, and a silly grin painted my face.

Natalie excuse herself out of the room and went to the bathroom.

I was left with Anne, I opened my mouth but no word came out, maybe staying silent means a lot more better that muttering a word.


A minute or two passed by but silence keeps ringing the whole room, I was staring at Anne's face while she's finishing packing up, then she turned her head upward and our eyes met, my heart suddenly felt like in my throat, Then I tilt my head sidewards looking at the different direction aside from her teary eyes, then As I as about look on her again, I saw her an inch way from my face, then our lips are about to meet without me noticing, will I kissed her or not? she's moving closer and closer, my heart beats faster, my head is moving towards her face, looking at her pale pink lips, I closed my eyes and made my head lean towards her, I can only hear her breathing, and then DING!DING DING!DING, I opened my eyes and it was my freaking alarm clock.

Oh great! Why is it always be this way, why? every time the climax of my dream either someone will wake me up or my alarm goes on. It's close this close, but even in dreams, I still haven't got a happy ending.

well I never get back too sleep, I feel frustrated somehow, and hungry. Screw alarm clock.

Comments

Popular Posts