It was pretty awesome



It was out of this world.

Well everything was running smoothly and perfectly fine, and my day was just getting started.

It was my 10:30 class, I arrived 15 minutes late, I was cramming my news report about the city government.As I about about to enter the room, I sensed that something has gone wrong, the students are noisy, and the teachers table is empty, and the first thing that occured in my mind was.

"YES! the professor is out!"

Well my crappy news report cramming was useless, but its okay, atleast I worked out a way somehow.
Then a paper was handed to me, stating the activity that we should do.

Activity:
Record your NEWS report, save it and hand them over to me after the subject.

WELL, great! I did a broadcast copy, read it on the radio booth, made some adjustments and presto! My news report was finished. :D


It so freakin easy. Give something that I could put my bloody mind on! (yabang)

i went ot my office, have lunch, clean the room, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the table, do some little chat, eat burger, dig up some files, dig up another file, write, read some stories online, fix my blog. and that's about it! :D

Thanks for reading & putting a comment :D

Comments

Popular Posts