You can have the best of me

I was hoping to continue my dream, but my head was a blank wall, I can't hardly remember if I ever had one.

I woke up at around 4am, and had difficulty sleeping back, then when I opened my eyes, it was 8am, and my class start at 7:30am, great!

Skipped breakfast, and went directly at school, I was hoping our professor are in Manila, shooting for the tribute for the founder of the school. The sun was high at 9am, but the wind is strong.

I took the elevator up to the 5th floor, where my class is, From the elevator the rooms looks empty, as I moved closer, I saw A light, and heard someone discussing, Holy crap! he's here! dang! Oh well better run to the office, Besides I don't have enough money anyway for my photography class, I'm pretty broke, but i can still survive the whole week.

Craping and cursing myself while walking down stairs, I was able to get hold of myself and let it loose, instead I recalled things that I'm grateful for, and told the universe what I am now is just a residue of the past. Well its just the thing I do my way to brainwash myself.

Hope this day ends well.

Comments

Popular Posts