Tell me all the things I wanna hear



Where do I start?

Let me see, this past holiday season, it was a roller coaster ride.

Waiting for Christmas
December 24

Everyone is happy in someway, you can feel it in everyones smile, a certain feeling that only comes only once a year.

It was late in the afternoon, when I was rushing for my last second gifts. I went to see my friend larla who called me up and told me to meet jozy and justine at national bookstore SM.

After a few book browsing. I saw a tall lady, It was definitely Jozy, i was looking for Justine, but Jozy said that Justine is somewhere the bookstore, and she's no where to be found...

Larla gave the Gift Certificates from Ace, Jozy seemed happy, and thankful, I ask them to have a coffee or something to kill sometime, but Jozy is in a hurry to look for her friend, while Larla is with her suitor, so that leaves me alone...

I wish shouldn't bother coming shisshh

A few moments later kirk surprised me with a text, told me that he was in the mall.

Great!

I gave kirk his gift, A tennis mug
(he's a frustrated tennis player).

While kirk looked for a certain GBA game, and he also gave me a gift, a cap
(i just love caps!)

Well I also took a belt for my brother
(he doesn't have one, he uses my necktie, now my necktie is totally destroyed.)

When we were about to pay, kirk saw ANNE!
(Am I lucky or just plain super lucky hell yeah!)

Well she brought a gift for her mom
(last minute gift shopping)

Then i invited her to a coffee break since well, she doesn't have any other plan. :D

So we talked, laughed share things, I was fun being around her, her smile is so captivating, she also cracks jokes and stuff, she's witty in someway. It was like wow.
Well I looked like a dork.. that hat was kirks present, one of our friend Xania, joined us after a few minutes.

The darkness steals the afternoon, when we decided to leave, it was almost the golden hour, the time of the day that everything will turn gold due to the suns fading light.

I cant remember how, but it was dark when we left the mall, She was still looking for a gift when we passed into a man who sells DVD for only 20 pesos, I help her looked for one, when suddenly cops came in and nabbed the man, well its piracy so its illegal to sell.

I was holding one CD I suddenly hid it in my back, and we left the scene unnoticed.

"Hey anne looked I got some free DVD" I said surprisingly

We all laughed at each other, it was so intense. We are so Evil... ha ha ha

The DVD that we nabbed is Ashton Kutcher's movie the guardian.

Then we went on our separate ways, saying our goodbyes and stuff.

Although minutes later, we still exchanging text messages.

Hours before the Christmas, I went to church, for the final mass, a mass before christmas.

The priest told a story about a stinky manger that they used to destroy when they where in grade school, throw rocks on, shakes its poles, and tried to burn. because of the awful smell that it emits.

On afternoon when they about to go home, a sudden rain pour down. and well, they have no place to go but inside the manger, the stinking manger...


So after the mass, It's christmas time, the food was overflowing, although my brother has a job at 10pm so we ate our christmas feast at around 9pm.

I got lot of presents :D
Thanks everyone, thank you very much!

December 25- Christmas day

Its like any other day, I decided to go to koffia, grabbed a choco latte and read, kill some time.
Ace greeted me, although i dont have enough load to reply, but it was still fun.
Anne also greeted and entertain some few text, she told me that she love the gift that I gave her, she liked it that much. she said thank you dozens of time. I feel great really, to know that somehow my gift is worth making :D

I was able to finish reading this novel, "the golden hour"
This one is brilliant! with superb story telling and a twisted adventure and self learning and whole lot of life lessons.

The characters are splendid, and well crafted.

I like the way she writes, Maiya Williams truly brings a fun, fantastic and enjoyable fantasy.

In this "page-turner debut" (Kirkus Reviews), thirteen-year-old Rowan and his friends, twins Xanthe and Xavier, find a time portal in an abandoned resort hotel. They travel back to revolutionary France, in search of Rowan's mysteriously missing sister, Nina. A desperate dash through Versailles and a daring escape from the guillotine are just two of the many adventures the children tackle as they race against time. If they don't make it home with Nina by the "golden hour," they won't come home at all.

Comments

Popular Posts