Not yet done.


My New Years Resolution
To focus more on my studies.
Learn to prioritize.
Balance my Work,School,and Social life.
Be more outgoing, productive, and understanding.
Make the most out of my money.

The Field Trip.

"I'm not coming", I said when the the head of mass communication announced a special Field Trip. Everyone seems happy about it, but I'm not, i don't have the time to go, even though I decided to go, it would be pretty boring.

After a few weeks, one of my crush asked me if I wanted to go..

with out any hesitation I said YES! I'd loved TOO!

since I have some connections I manage to fix a little problem of reservation of slots. :D

One day (just yesterday)

One of her she friend decided not to go, well that sucks, girls are easily influenced by peers.
She said that she's not sure.
Well that's great! really.

I ask my guidance councilor/online buddy/online hobby/boy from another side of the planet.

She help me in convincing her. and well it WORKS!
a little push and a little love.. everything was back on track!

out desitnation for two days and one night

Manila Bulletin, Philippine Star, Road Runner, RPN9, ABS-CBN where a tour is created and we will have a chance to see a entertainment live, a showbiz talk show, A shooting of mr. peque galiaga, some shopping at mall of asia, thats it!

its not the "field trip" I'm after.. its the experience..hehehe

THE T.V.

I'm so pissed with the replays airing, why the hell that the writers guild keep on pushing things that i dont even understand, matters that they need. what about my need. :(

Well its good thing reality TV is free from writer.

THE AMAZING RACE

HUWOW! the season finale is totally unpredictable. It was how can i put this An AMAZING RACE! hmm that's redundant. After ten cities, four continents and nearly 30,000 miles
the underdog, wins! haha TK and Rachel wins, since the start i like the couple. :D


"During the around-the-world race's final leg in Anchorage, Alaska, the couple from Huntington Beach, Calif., searched through tanks filled with live crabs, scaled the side of a glacier, soared through the air in a helicopter, and solved a complicated puzzle before crossing the finish line at Girdwood Airport.

"Nice guys can definitely finish first," the dreadlocked Erwin said after their win.

Erwin and Rosales outraced father-and-daughter team Ronald and Christina Hsu and grandfather-and-grandson team Donald Jerousek and Nicolas Fulks during the race's final leg.

"I knew it was going to be crucial to stay calm," Rosales said, referring to the complex puzzle composed of objects from previous challenges that contestants had to figure out before racing to the finish line.

In the twelfth edition of "The Amazing Race," racers trekked from the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles through Ireland, the Netherlands, Burkina Faso, Lithuania, Croatia, Italy, India, Japan and Taiwan to their final destination in Alaska."

It was intense!

Comments

Popular Posts