dates to fill in



Here in my country, new year means a whooping year ender, parties, fire crackers, sky light and a earsplitting celebration, wacky, fun and super duper party till midnight comes.

It is legal to flame up fireworks in your own back yard, turn all you speakers volume up to max, Drink booze, go wild scream till your lungs give up, jump around, eat a a tons of feast!

**+December 30+**
My uncle always throw a party reunion with all of my cousins.
He always does this, just make us in tact and up to date.
He made a special mix of booze, and punches, some snacks and some grilled stuff.
I on the other hand, dominated the sing-a-long portion of the party, We singed everything we knew, even though our voice are not that quite very powerful.

My cousin coco, hit a Josh Groban's "Broken Vow". It was unbelievable, his voice wrecks my eardrum, oh my god! We laughed, rolled on the floor while he hits the highnote! i was like crapping my belly and pleading for him to stop, but dont mind, I guess he owns the night.

I sang mostly rock, OPM rock, just to keep an upbeat. it was fun. it was extreme!

Comments

Popular Posts