Weakend

well this weekend had been a totally fun, exciting, crappy and lube.

Saturday


I was in the Philippine Information Agency, rendering time for the KNN audition.

SHOCKED! and STATIC
It was early in the morning, saturday, I was still snoozing when a ring broke the silence. It was my boss sir Joseph.

"Kuya Guill, come na here at the office, there so many of them, magisa ko lang, come by and help" He calmly said.

Then I answered surprisingly "Talga sir okay ill be there"

it was about 8:30 then, so after an hour, 9:30am i was at the office.

and i saw a hudge crowd gathering at the dap-ayan.

I was

WHAT THE HECK!

how on earth can we handle all of them, in one session with jut the two of us.

Since I arrived, I satarted to talk to sir joseph.

then we made a fight plan.

so while my boss is doing the skill test i did the interviewing of the members.

They are all so freaking good.


It was hard. really hard to choose who's gonna enter or not.

Everyone has there own original personality and special skills that we can get a thing or two.
so to all those who registered and applied for knn, thank you all for supporting and loving our show!

Sunday

cloudy skies, its raining, its cold...
I did the laundry.
even though the sun wont rise today.
Mu body was heavy and tired
at about 8:00pm
I was reading bed-knob and broomstick
then suddenly my bed started to shake.
Wow! this book really drives my imagination good!
and then i saw my television set moved, my cabinet.
CRAP! it's an earthquake!
I tossed my self out of the bed, I trowed my book.
opened the door and screamed!
EARTHQUAKE!
one of my housemate said
Huh? hindi noh
and then she said again
Oh my,...

well thats about my weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts