Suddenly...

this is freakingly real.
I dont want to tell this story to anywone cause first they will think I'm Crazy, second, they think that making this up to catch attention, and thrid no one will believe me anyway.

But this is real, not a fictional story, until now, just thinking the whole scenario generate an eerie feeling up to my spine.

Everyday I would stay up late in the office even though there are no "special" work to be done, I just hang around, chat someone online, dig up blogs, read things on the internet, play some music.

Actually, thats all Ive been doing in a year now. Its like a consultation prize, a stress relieving thing that I do.

But before loafing around online, I make sure that not a single pending job is left behind and taken care of.

I regularly polish the floor, check the outlets and unplug all equipment, turn off all unnecessary lights, sweep the floor, check everything from top to bottom.

The president alway leave the office at around 6:30 PM so that means that its almost dusk when I started to fix things up. It became a habit, it became just a regular thing.

Last Saturday, the president did not arrived, maybe he went to swing a golf, or have a family day, or took a day off. So I don't have a lot of work. YES! I can go home early.


I cleaned up my table, organized a couple of papers, went to the kitchen and grabbed the polisher, well at this time only the late shift are in, other bosses like the executive vice president and the vice president for academics usually leaves early at Saturday. Even our secretary left the office quite early. So I closed and locked the main door

So at 6:00 I started to polish the floor, with a music on.

I was almost finish polishing, a little drive at the center and its a wrap up, i was walking backward while the polisher moves from left to right, then I bumped on something, its not a wall, its definitely not a chair because the chair was right in front of me, As I looked behind me, I saw a kid, with black hair white shirt, looking down on the floor, the first thing that entered my mind was, what does this boy doing here?

And then It entered me, goosebumps run through my whole body, I cant moved a muscle, a creepy cold wind touched my forehead I blinked and the kid was gone.

Then I hurriedly run out of the office, and went directly to the vice presidents office. I sat on the Sofa, and trying to catch my breath and panting ferociously.

they ask me what happened, i just said that theirs a huge rat passed by, I don't want to scare them and also to humiliate my self. But i was terribly scared.

Then everything came at me, I was more relax, and taught that maybe thats just my imagination, or just my mind playing trick on me ha ha ha (*trying to convince myslef) i don't believe in ghost I don't have a third eye!

Monday comes and a bright sunshine greeted me, although earlier it been raining.

I started to do the thing i usually do in the office, I almost forgot the incident that happened last Saturday.

A day to be productive and to work efficiently.

It was almost half pass three in the afternoon, and the president haven't arrived, So since I'm waiting, I answered some phone calls, received some papers, talked to my friends online.

Then I answered a phone call, blurted out my spiel.

"Thank you for calling the president office Good Afternoon po!"

It was the secretary of the vice president for administration

After a few conversation I said my closing spiel

"Okay mam/sir you're welcome"

I was facing the phone on my right, I put down the telephone and turned on my computer, at a glance I saw the freaking same kid staring directly at me, he's on my right side, When I turned my head to see him directly, he vanished (thank god he vanished, I donno what will i do if hes still there).

I left my table and run away and went directly to the other office, I said that if they could stay for a while in my office, because i need to go to the comfort room.

I went to the C.R. washed my hand, and my face, slapped my face a couple of time to wake my nerve. That scared the shit out of me.

what does the ghost wants, right now just right now the president left I saw the kid run toward the stock room.

its true syet ayoko na!

Comments

Popular Posts