just friends

Ace showed me this shocking picture of Roxanne.
click here
I was like What the Crap! Aughh!
Why you little sly swiper-no-swiping creature! Then Suddenly, Hey this looked
pretty familiar... (*silly grin)

Click here
See! ha ha they were "just friends" :D I tried putting ace face on it but it just wont work, I also tried to looked for my own picture but I don't have any "better" shot, plus the fact that I don't take that much picture of myself, So that explains ryan reynolds face.
I had fun doing this "blooper" poster, but I still need to practice more, I still need to explore and make a hang of it.


I place the pictures here but somehow the filter categorized it as obscene.. I donno why? but I'm so pissed right now.


On the other side of the bed.

It seems that my luck is turning around, I mean unlike before.
Lucky stuff that happened to me lately, like stuff that never usually happens...

anyway
last Sunday, which is my free day, I mostly spend the day, snoozing sleeping watching dvd, eating and its fun! but this Sunday is different, I woke up at around 6am (YUP on a Sunday and that is a miracle). Sunday is the first day of shoot for the new knn reporters. and I was the kinda the "boss"

Before we start to shoot I briefly discussed the art of interviewing cause we are doing the man on the street interview, which is by the way knn baguio is good at (applause)

at 10am kirk came in, setting good example to the kids, the call time is 8am and he arrived at 10am. enough said.

so we went to the "SLU" foundation party at melvin jones park. The sun is at its peak and the wind is humid, booths are scattered around the park, and it seems that a dog show is going on.. hey i love dog shows! so I let the kids shoot and learn and explore the agony of ambush interview.

well all well ends well

at about 1pm we were back at the office and the bloody interview transcription happened, but they had fun in transcribing, they laugh at the answers of the interviewees well that's a good sign.

at around 7pm kirk and I went to Sm to meet Rhian.
well she said that he will treat us at cinema,
i'm a bit too tired so i said that if we could have a diner or some sort. cause my tummy is killing me.

well we ate at chowking... and saw a couple of friends, we were like wild hayeenas laughing, stories after stories...

it was fun really fun, rather thatn staying at home.

when I arrived homw, there was a feast! who..wahh..aaaa..

its my sister charlins birthday! I forgot!

well I ate a lot of pasta! hmm yum yum!

Comments

Popular Posts