The day I saw her again

I'm broke.
Still struggling to survive,
It's a good thing I got my phone back to life. Now he's working overtime. and that is a good thing.
Well most of my free time, I spend it watching television or doing school work.
I'm a very reserved person, I don't talk that much, I like to be alone most of the time, specially when at work because I can finish many task quickly. I'm not saying that I'm a stuck up kind, I'm just not the kind of person who will open my feelings to anyone.

College life so far has been typical. ordinary. and monotonous. I've talked to nicai last night, about how she was doing and stuff about her school, how it started and how it goes..
she said that it was fast, easy,and fun.
Me on the other hand started to feel the pressure and the difficulties of being on a higher year. It's very disappointing to only have about six hours of sleep everyday, and every morning I was rushing on things and I always forgot things that I should bring.

I'm not like this. maybe i should learn to adjust a little more to my situation right now, I should balance my time at school work and extra curricular activities. but how? sometimes things crammed up that even I can't handle.

i'm tired, i'm exhausted, i'm confused, i'm deceived, i'm annoyed, i am whatever.

I saw her again :)

For the first time in almost a 3 months now, I saw her and I'm stunned on what she became. I was surprised and glad, everything was different, her long silky hair, her amazing smile, her lips that captivate me every time she speaks, and she's damn hot with her corporate attire.

the thing is she's studying from another school, and we rarely see each other.
I know she's already taken by some moron across the street, and that kills me.
"Oh yeah! I'm just a friend! I never thought about that"

I really like her , but I know that it's not the right time for her to know about this, because I myself don't have time.

and it sucks.

Comments

Popular Posts