Hell Yeah! (part five)


[part 1]
[part 2]
[part 3]
[part 4]
The rain started to pour on our wind shield, the road started to get foggy, a c
old mist surrounds the whole place.

Karen is slowly driving our way to the country club, while the other's stole a quick nap, for a moment we felt peace.

The downpour started, along the way we saw a several collisions of vehicl
es, dead bodies and a bunch of wet zombies.

We arrived at the Country Club at it was almost 6:40p
m.

The place was empty, a couple of zombies or so, but we cleared the place. We took a room, barricade country club, explored the place. It was fun and cozy, Perk Found new clothes, While Karen and Rhian cooked a delicious dinner, James Chris and I is on guard.


We decided to go to the nicest room in the country club, Freshed and Relax at last we went to sleep.


I told Rhian about my feelings, Even though she has a boyfriend, That time I don't care about anything, But she refused and told me that we should stay as friends.

All of the things that happened today, all of the scariest things that I encountered, this is the what I'm afraid of and this hurts a lot to know that the person you love so much, the person your willing to give your life to, cannot be with you..


At the break of dawn, we all decided to pack it up and head to the military base.

and we are saved.



A week later, Everything was back to normal, the rabis infection outbreak was cleared and the city was safe, It's time to return to my ordinary life.

or is it?

Comments

Popular Posts