Soul, Saints, and Zombie

I know its a bit late, but anyway, we had a great time last weekend, my cousin's and my uncle's played a war game using air-soft guns. We are divided by 2 teams the soul team and the saint team, best of 3 last man standing. Well At first, I was like, jump around the enemies, and shoot them I got a 2 air-soft pistols, I choose that gun cause its light and i got a good grip on it, and i can navigate easily around the forest field. Well in our team we had a sniper rifle a MK47, and a bunch of Automatic rifle, The results well we loose our score was 1 over 2.. hahaha, but it was fun, real fun, the adrenaline the excitement andI did not even noticeI got a head shot wound in my head just above my eyebrows in my forehead hahah,I thought it was just an insect bite haha, good thing i wear an eye protection, because I cant imagine the damage it can cause with my eye auggghhh!

After that we had a little victory party with my relatives, we ate and laugh tell stories about the game. We really bonded that time.

So Ater that I went ot my uncles house with my brother, monch, we watched Resident Evil Extimction DVD copy on my uncles flat screen theater system, I was like whoa!
I really like zombie movie, i got tons and tons of zombie movie collection!

I dressed up as a zombie last Halloween, but I did not join the trick or treat.

Well Now, just start of class for the second semester, More on major subjects, so i need to work hard this time as in double time, haha I also need to complete my INC grades hahaha! so long and I think that's about it good night!

Comments

Popular Posts