Turn off the lights

"It's getting cold, Christmas season is in the air.. brrr"

It's been raining since this morning, and the cold air misted along the whole area.

Yesterday, while I was rushing my assignment, encoding it in my computer, the power just went off!
"Oh crap!"
Well that is just the first unlucky thing that happened to me, No power no computer, no internet, no print, no assignment, no grade.

Oh well better luck next time, it's easy to catch a certain Class Standing score.. hopefully...

Well I got to email my dad, regarding his "production logo" which he specially requested me to do, but i'm having a hard time to generate such logo so I ask my super logo maker best friend "ACE" to to the amazing mission so with in a hour, he made it in a snap!
See! that guy is so GENIUS! hahaha! He currently stays in Arizona, His job is fiddling with the corpse, making logo for a reasonable price (for me it's free) and helping his mom and dad.

Earlier, When I started my shift in the office, While surfing the KNN FORUM
I remember the money that an old guy gave the other day, I almost forgot about that, I should give that money to the president.

I put that money on our guest book, slip it in back cover.

(yeah I know it's very unwise to put money in a guest book)

Yes! the money was gone! GONE! OMFG!
Cold Sweat filled my body, My heartbeat was terribly fast, My mind was running crazy,
I'M DOOMED
I search every drawer, every notebook, every pocket in my body. but the money were nowhere to be found. I was madly tortured , and Insanely looking.

In this kind of situation, everyone is a suspect including me! Owh Shyet!

So I Investigate it my self, stated to ask questions, to my co-worker,

Last Night was a black out, no lights nor power within the vicinity, I went home early.
The power went on around 7:30pm, and the only people remained in the office are 3 student assistants.
But none of them entered the office.

This morning there are only one person who could access in the office, and that is the morning shift, Jems. She, is just a newly deployed student assistant,
Jems told me that She dosen't know about the money in the guest book, But JEFF knew about the money when he visited our office for a photocopy, and making fun of it.
Jeff: May pera dito sa guestbook ano?
Jems: Ewan ko?
Then I ask Jeff if he has any knowledge about any cash he may have seen, Jeff knew about the money because he saw it when he flipped the cover, but he did not touch nor took it.

The only question here is where is the freaking money.

Well as you can see, and if you look deeply in the situation, if jeff saw the money.. maybe the money just fell of something and someone took it.

But no one can access in the presidents office without being noticed...

This case keeps on getting deeper and deeper,

Maybe if we took off the the "someone took it" idea.


After lunch time, I check the crime scene, worried and devastated, because I will pay the freaking money that is stolen. I took the guest book and checked, double checked, verified and confirmed that the money was not there. So I look under the table just maybe to prove the point that it's impossible to fall.

The money was there all along.

my ass is save from extinction. thank god!


lesson learned... guestbook, not a good saftey deposit bank. and dwill do not entrust your money to me.


-end-

Comments

Popular Posts