Semi Charmed Life

Saturday...
Yesterday I was with my friend Larla Mae, A Visual Artist who's taking up dentistry. Well I was actually trying to draw a SLR camera, as an output in my photography class, good thing she came by because I know she's good at sketching and stuff, so I used her. ha ha ha

I ask her a favor if she can help me draw, and she gladly accepted my offer, and she did very well. with the shading and stuff...

so as a reward, I treated her at the jollibee! at lunch.

We stayed there for almost two hours brainstorming tabout he plot of a film that I will make.

So the film was entitled "BANTAY" (guard)

Its about dogs, the film teaches hope, loyalty and forgiveness. It revolves around a father who hates dogs. And a 3 dogs that will change his life forever.

so after the lunch, i went to the office for my shift, I was crammed by pending works! My head was tingling with a sudden pain and confusion. YES it was a freaking hell of a saturday afternoon. First a bunch of certificates that needs to be signed ASAP.
well first of all certificates should be done prior to the event not an hour after the event shisshh! so they submitted late certificates. and the person in charge was already on leace. and the only solution was to get a scanned signature and place it on the certificates. It was devastating, agonizing process, because the last signatory, the placements and the position is not the same.
"Spare me please, I had to deal with so much important things than that please!"

Anyway, larla and I talked to ace that day, adn ace shared some pictures back when we were young-er High School Days.

I'll share the pictures on monday.

Sunday...
well today I went on our organization meeting around 10:00pm, I was one of the public relation officer, internal (PRO-i)/ Officers. The organization was composed by youths in college, scholars by our congressman, we are about 2000+ grantees.

So, we did a clean up drive, we started at the city hall and the grantees are split into groups and scattered all around the city to clean.
they picked up litter along the way, and wiped the streets.

And me. I just lead, lead... and walk, I have the power mwahhahaha
anyway so I supervise a group who clean up the south wing of the city. and we finished fast because we just walked ha ha ha!
A snack greeted us after a long parade.
then My friend Joie and I went to SM to stroll.
I bought a Zagu, a cool shake.
then we walk and went on our separate ways.
I went to a Internet Cafe, and has this urge to blog my Semi charmed life.


-and that's about my week end-


Comments

Popular Posts