Getting Oriented

Thank God It's Friday!
Today, I had an online conversation with my buddies from the state,
Diway
From CA, She works in 'Linens' and things' and also she's a very good photographer, you can check his work by clicking the link on her name.

Ace, my best friend from AZ.

So we started talking about what weird thing happened to us when we are in a public place.
I started telling my stories about a perverted cab driver.
Diway on the other hand, told a story about a nagger in a bus
Ace, Started to share his tale about a cab driver who he thinks have a problem with nationality issues.

But I need to run in my class so I need to get out for a while.

In the Office scene.
There are plenty of foods an snack offered today, yum yum!, and it's just on a right timing, because I haven't eaten any breakfast, I have saved almost 40bucks of lunch and I'm well nourished.
Every time there's a meeting, like today, we student assistant are the one's in charge in the preparation of food, Serving and Dishing out. So we have an access on the goodie foodie.

It's also our job to make sure that everything is well prepared. So we learn many things about management, catering for meals, preparation and stuff that unlike others that has a limited knowledge about this this things. We are well rounded, well trained and well fed!

College Orientation,
Every semester, our college, the "Liberal Arts", puts up a orientation program for the foreign students, transfers, and old student to be reminded, to also to keep us well informed about the current situation in our college, its a like a variety show mix with a forum...
I was amazed to see how many foreign students we have, they almost filled half the session hall. And take note most of them are our fellow Koreans, but its okay, they are the sweet funny types. They like to socialize and they are hyper active.

So, everything runs smoothly and nice, while my eyes is closed tight, i was relaxed and snoring, When I woke up, Hey it's over! that was fast!

Yes I took a nap, and for the first time I feel refreshed and restored I learn so much about the orientation.
lesson learned
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. The session hall was cozy and the best place to take a nap
8.The students voice and teachers voice, the clapping and cheering sound make me fall asleep, fast
9.
10. I like to nap.

Today I got a bountiful meal, a comfortable sleep. a nice chit chat with friends, what more could I ask for?

Comments

Popular Posts