plastic money

"nalaman ko kung bakit nagleave ang presidente namin nung nakaraang araw..
nanood sya ng
beyonce concert napaka tino anoh?"
Anyway, My brother just got his credit card and i was like

"What the hell!" Why did you get this freaking card did you know how crucial this thing is, many people go to prison because of this, YOU in all the kind of people who's CASH never last for a day!"
He was like,
"The company gave me this, I never intended to apply.. "

I was hysterically shocked mode
"Are you out of you mind, how can you afford to pay this (although He has the ability to pay but he has the tendency to purchace more than what he need)

He calmly send "Hey I can bought you new original Chuck (a brand of shoes),"

And then I said

NO! no i don't like no Chuck shoes! I like a pony (a shoe brand) then I smiled.

So now, I got a new shoe a got a new shoe hooraaay!

See how it alters humans perception...

But my brother said that he will be wise in spending or touching his credit card... I hope so,

Then my dad saw my new shoes, he said

Where did you get those?

I said " Nagutang sa SM, sabi ko kay Henry SY pautang muna ng sapatos"

My dad said "Naku! credit card yan!" with little forehead crunch

Back then I had a credit card, and guess who's I'm with.. I'm with Rio Locsin...
(yes my dad is a playboy back then, and He dated a lot of stars...)

My Brother said: I can pay that on my upcoming 13 month pay (oo nga noh!)

then my dad said " Madaming ganyan dun sa ilocos, original, fresh from balikbayan box, 150 lang"

I said: "ayoko naman nun, baka may alipunga yung huling gumamit nun.." While holding my new shoes, smelling the scent of brand new rubber... hmm that scent.. brand new....

Then my dad uttered, "Can I see that... hmmm" then he returned it to the box

It's nice, Hey (pertaining to my bother) Can I have one of these size 11... but not actuly like this but the chuck taylor...

ehem...ENVY ahahahaha


Comments

Popular Posts