itch

Well today I had nothing interesting happen to me, well my life lately had just been home and school, sleep, eat, study, work, sleep. It's totally "social suicide", and come to think of it since my first class, I had no seatmate ha ha ha! I wonder why, all my classmates like to seat in back portion of the class, I don't know why, Once I tried to seat on that part of the class, but I can't see a single letter on the board and I felt like sleepy.

Speaking of sleepy, in my last class, law in mass media, I was literary fighting my eye not to close, I tried to concentrate, and listen to the professor.. talking about stuff that I do not exactly remember... and then just plain listening to his voice make me sleep, I was like talking to myself "wake up, snap out of it, open your eyes damn it open eyes" and my eyes and my body did a coup that just disobeyed what my mind was ordering.

What if I try to record his voice, then play it when I cant sleep.. hmmm

LAW IN MASS COMMUNICATION~ (yawn!)I'm sleepy got to rest this eyes..

and I think that's about my day,
thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts