a little bit wobbly and felt like robbed

I just experienced an intensity six earthquake tuesday.

I was cleaning my locker when I saw a cockroach in my files, then I went to next office to get a insecticide, While at it I remember a certain show trailer were a evil character sprayed an insecticide on the sleeping slave, it was funny and I was laughing out loud, then the secretary suddenly said that "syet! lumilindol" and I just saw the picture frames wildly wobbling, two of my ofice mates quickly stood up,

I said guys don't panic, Jenn(one of my co-worker) hide under the table, (it was stupid cause we were just in the second floor) I can heard something cracked.

From his office Dr. Lopez just woke from his slumber and opened his door and said to us.

Ano pa ang ginagawa nyo? lumabas na kayo ah!

In just a snap, we realized to head to the door and run.

We run like hell.

we went outside and terrified.

shit that was strong.

Oh! I forgot! while we were running I dialed nicai's number to tell her what is happening but she did not answer the phone.

and I also texted everyone in my phonebook about the earthquake. then my battery went empty.

it was fun, it's not like everyday we experienced and earthquake :D


the class and work is suspended, everyone is advised to go home.


we went to SM, did some karaoke, strolled, did some shopping, played in arcade and went home.

I brought a new shoe, skater shoe vans green flat, cool and comfy.

Friday

Them lets jumped to the day vacation thingy, yes it like a heroes day one of our hero, bonifacio, and all i did was to watch teen movies

american pie one to five
van wilder 1-2
ants in my pants 1-2
old school
euro trip (lana lang/ kristin kurk was in this movie ngyon ko lang napansin)
mean girls (all this time si rachel mac adams pala yung leader ng plastic ngayon ko lang uli nalaman)

well basically I just dissected all the films patterns and concepts the plot and the conflicts, to know how my movie will flow, I'm planing to create a teen movie.

Saturday.

Well today we had a out field photo shoot, our instructor told us to just point and shoot on anything, we used a slr camera old school film, i don't why.

Dealing with filmed camera is difficult for me because I was born with a digital camera in my hand, so focusing, and clicking for the right frame took a lot of time for me, but it is a learning exp. in digital you can point and shoot many frames as you like, with out worrying about the film, we are only given 36 shots all in all, so I'm limited. some of my frames are repeated, some are fantastic some are super WTF.

well I was like robbed by this subject. cause th film is expensive and the developed picture is much expensive I don't have the enough snaps, I'm broke. Darn it!

well that's about it.

Oh! just before I go kindly leave a comment that you read/visited just to let me know that this blog is working and its worth the time I spent. :D thanks a lot

Comments

Popular Posts