Roses and Paties

A nerve-wracking weekend it has been.

THE PLAN

"my friend" whose from another planet, really like this girl from my planet.
well they have constant communication and stuff, so one day my He-Friend told me his movie like plan.

"on the day the angels sings at the concert, twelve dozens of roses will make the night much surprisingly brighter"

well I don't want to talk riddles here so her is a strait facts and info strait from my own point of view.

Before that Day

I was in panic mode, the king loius flowers did not prepare the roses I reserved, they said that i did not pay any down payment!
(well I did not pay any down paymet cause the flower girl did not tell me any price)

so devastated, I muttered the F word over a thousand times

I went to moms and pops
(hey mom and pops flower shop is the same with the SM branch)

They told me that the white roses where much expensive than the red ones
I specifically ordered 6 dozens red and 6 dozens white
well they are money digger so they dig a crap out of me, but y power is much stronger with a pity voice and a grave sound I calmly said
"Oh my god, I gonna die"
Well eventually my acting skill and absurd ad-libs passed the slick cunning flower shop owner.

They suggested that I should go to the city market at the flower station (another branch) to talk to ate glo, the dealer of roses (WTF dun din pala ang bagsak ko sa palenke bwiset)
at around 7pm i was hoping that ate glo's store is still open.

Thank god!

I talked to her directly, like the others they want to dig as high income they could possible get.

well the economic flow was fine. and so the roses


That day

It was about 4:30pm when larla arrived she said that she cant find the stall, and I forgot all about ate bings flowers, i was freaked out.

then kirk came, with a digital camera, kirk has a great sense of direction, so I did told him to run an errand for me.

He did, at around 6:00 the flowers are ready, but ate bings bouquet is no longer available.


At the concert hall

All the eyes was on me. "I was so in super dont look at me mode"

No video cameras allowed policy.
No stranger at the backstage thingy

so I cant quite tell what my main purpose...I was like a What the hell, I'm a total noob. Stanger. and a complete "dont-know-what-to-do" kind of situation.

Well then so they wont alolow me. let them to the job.

I gave them the flowers.

I specifically said to put it on the back stage.

well she did not listen to me quite clearly, she gave it after the show, in front of many people.

Then she pointed at me.

Well instinct told me to run and get the hell out of that place.

And that was truly very terrifying scene

I texted "my he-friend"
(who told mo to edit this part cause I accidentally wrote his name here)
that she got the flowers. whew! thank god.

Comments

Popular Posts