as BAD as it can be

Last night I watch the movie "" on DVD


It's hilarious, made me roll on the floor. Laughing.
Not your typical teen movie, for a change, this offers a whole lot of different things and thoughts.
well aside from the obsessive use of the word "fuck" (which is used 186 times!) It is well written.
All three charcter (as you can see in the snapshot) did a very great job, everything was just like natural, the innocent look, the dorky voice and the wtf happened mix up, is well blended.

Unlike other teen movie with booze and girls, this movie ended up pretty well and surprisingly it's not what I expected to be.


Super bad is not as bad as it' been said, in fact it's a refreshingly new! You should watch it, I don't want to spread spoilers, you should see it for yourself. I also fell in love with the smile of Martha McIsaac.

But here are some few of pics that I can share.









-and that's about it-

Comments

Popular Posts