Long to seee a Law





I'm not sure but every time I hear this song It felt like a Christmas song...
Today I spent almost half my day at PIA, well they are throwing a christmas party, so we are invited, and my golly the food was like heaven!

There was shrimps, chicken, pork chops, pizza, deserts, local dishes, and a whole lot more!

I did get a little of everything.

well time for me to leave early, i have an exam at around 1:30

So basically I did not even enjoyed the food

so I rushed at our school.. this is where my story begins.

I entered my law subject, not well prepared, I saw my seatmate holding a test booklet..

I don't have any booklet

I slowly put my stuff at my chair grabbed a pen, and permitt, then I went directly at the door and rushed at the elevator down to the ground floor store to buy a booklet.

My instinct told me to but 2 booklet.

then I quickly ran into the elevator, while waiting, I saw miss college of liberal arts, (she's my classmate in this class) I waved and say HI, I noticed that she doesn't have a test booklet, so I gladly offered mine

Do you have a test booklet? I ask

Oh! do we need one? she said

Yes! here, take mine, I got an extra! I proudly said

Oh thank you! let me pay for that she said cheerfully.

Then the elevator opened.

DING!

While inside, she was reaching for her wallet, and looking for coins, then her things fell on the elevator floor.

I reached for her stuff, and said

You could keep that, you dont need to pay me, it all mine, :D

DING

5th floor,

okay here we are, We went to the room, and finished the super hard exam that took me about 1hr and 45 min.

a total nose bleed.

well thats how my day went.

plus pogi points for me.

-and thats about it-

Comments

Popular Posts