Girl Magnet

Lately Ive been so lucky in girls...


At my Electronic Media Laboratory,right beside me is the most beautiful women in our college in fact shes the college bet this year for ms. uniersity, she's like a goddess of all time!

We had a little conversation, and she smile at me a lot, And I also help her in installing some stuff in her computer for our laboratory work, It was awesome. I had a little crush on her, (duh? like every male had that) And She's My seatmate Wohooo!

One of my common friend told me that her friend always blush and likes to talk about me, yikes!, that gives a jolt in a morning news. What the big deal, I mean there's nothing wrong with that.
(fact: the common friends friend is super cute)

When I'm about to go home, In a "jeepney", right beside me is my Japanese Crush, and in my surprise she knows how to say
"Bayad po, paki abot"
hehe maybe she learned the SOP in jeepney. Come to thin of it there is no specific english term for that, uhmm let me see..

"kindly pass my fare?"

-and that's about it-

Comments

Popular Posts