Sugar we're going DOWN

Am I more than you bargained for yet...


Saturday
I went to a little college reunion, we went out just to catch news on one another, Trisha, my seat mate when I was in college, Kirk..with Rhian (yes she's not a fictional character).

WE hare a fantastic Diner, My treat we laugh, tell stories, share thoughts, under the beautiful firework display at SM, We ate at Point and Grill, the food was appetizing but the service is poor, we waited for the menu for almost half an hour, then we waited for the order for almost 15 min., and we waited for the bill for almost 30minutes.

I am dying to tell you anything you want to hear...


Rhian, was a very fine lady, she's jolly a bit weird, smart, and easy to talk to. Shes perfect and all, but she's not my type, although kirk keep pushing us for a pair, Well I like her but not as mutual thingy, I dont know why but I think shes too much for me.

But that day, I never paid attention to my stupidity, I just went on a flow, chat a little, cracked some nasty korny jokes, just let my self loose and enjoy the night.

A notch in your bedpost...


WE watched a comedy movie, My treat entitled "pasukob". It sucks big time. I mean they are all funny but there were nothing new, there were just plain funny. I even felt sleepy while watching, righ beside me was rhian, who has a curfew at around 11pm, so she did not finished the movie and move along. Me and the others just went on and finished the movie.

Drop an heart Break a name...


Sunday, i went on a meeting with my organization regarding our Christmas party, only to find out that there will be no party nor program cause we dont have any budget.

I ask rhian if she want to go to church with me, and surprisingly she said yes, well I'm thingking that,..

What the heck? I need a company anyway..

So she met me at the Office, but shes like not into herself, I can see that she cant stand in one place, she dont like many people. but the church was filled with humans.

Well She ask me a favor, to just to hang around for a while.

Since I was bored I told her my secret Hiding place.

At around 6pm, she ask me something like,

"what did kirk tell you about me'

and I was like

"wha?? nothing nothing about you"

and then I suddenly said that

You know what, here's a thing, your cool and all but youre not my type, I mean, I invited you to come with me just to bond or something, I just want a company and to know more about you, i mean its not like I like you, and I'm courting you or stuff...

She was like

"on my god, thank god i thought blah blah blah"

Okay so, I said I like her as a friend.. thats all.

After an minute I left her a message, that I'm sorry if I given her a wrong idea about my gestures and all..

then she replied that she was somehow hurt, because she has a crush on me

I was like

SYETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

it over Im doomed

but it's okay

Comments

Popular Posts