The Dating Game

Yawn! Good Morning Free Day!

It's exam week and I haven't even touch a single notebook for review. Maybe my mind properly ready, maybe after this post, I'll browse some notes.

Here in my university, exams are held alternatively in odd time, and even numbered time.

Tuesday: I have no exam (yesh free day)
Wednesday: 8:30-9:30 English 5 Subject
10:30-11:30 Electronic Media Subject (Video Editing/Audio Editing)

Thursday: 10:30-12:00 Broadcast Journalism (Major Subject)
Friday 1:30-2:30 Law and Ethics in Mass Communication (Major Subject)
Saturday Photography (major subject)


It's not that bad actually, my loads are lighter, and I sure passed this in my eyes closed (yabang)
Its just that my loads are just for completion, hands on, musk of the topics are discussed in the previous semester others are from my past subject.

So basically its not that hard. Its just a matter of a good recall, and some snap shots stuck memory.

Unlike kirk's status, he basically need to murder himself just to pass a certain subject in SLU.

that's the reason why I have a plenty of time to relax and just have fun for the holiday season.

Lately, Ive been kinda "going out" with someone right now, but I'm still don't have a clue if it will work or something but its not bad to try right?

Well shes pretty nad hot, shes half British, half Filipino, she's doing several modeling and shes witty and fun to be with, and the most important thing is I like her.
(I need not to worry, nobody read this blog beside me, ace, christian, and diway)

So Today, after I read the remaining chapter of "the sight". I helped my self into a hot choco, and prepared in going to town with my brother.

We have a "Branch" (breakfast lunch) at KFC (again its finger licking good) along session road. After we ate, we went on our separate ways.

at 11:00am, I arrived at the office, I told my co-worker (morning shift) if she could spare a little time until 3pm, because I need to go out and finish my practicum in photography, she gladly said yes.

So packed my things and left. Well I finished faster than I thought, It was almost 12:00pm when I ask her out for lunch, well she said yes.

We did have a very fun lunch, It was some kinda a date too.

The DATING GAME

well Ive been trying to come up with a perfect date.

First move

We have a constant communication, so one day I ask what her favorite color
she said
pink
right on dude! i just got the perfect gift for her
since she was a model, I gave her a earing with a pare of bracelet.

It was place on a silver box, wrapped in white glittery ribon.

I handed it over to her, and she was surprised, and told me that it was her first gift.

Second Move

I invited her for a lunch (well including her she-friend)
And we just talk, laugh and things. It was fun we constantly looked at each other's eye.
I'm relaxed and comfortable knowing about her much, just to catch up with the days we missed.
Just plain enjoying the company of each other.

Third move

To know if she really enjoyed the lunch, I made another proposal if they want to watch a movie with me.

She said "Yes, i loved too"

(right on dude)

After the lunch it was about 1:45pm when, I told them that we will watch later at around six in the afternoon, because I still have a duty at 3pm that day.

and that was it. tonight I'm gonna go out with her again.

Comments

Popular Posts