the orange myth

My Co-worker Jenn celebrated her 19th birthday,

Well this story that I about to tell you happened almost two weeks ago.

The Friggin Orange

Monday
A basket of orange was delivered in our office. That day, it was raining very hard the class is suspended. so I gave the orange to the secretary office.

Tuesday

The orange was still in the custody of secretary when at 1pm an earthquake occurred. The class was suspended. But the president went to the office,with the secretary present.

Wednesday

Christian hand me the basket of orange, Then I forgot to give it to the president that day.

Thursay

The president was absent. panicked I decided to put the Oranges in the fridge to preserve it.

Friday

No Class, Heroes Day.

Saturday

The President went somewhere

Sunday

No work and Class

Monday

In short, the orange was still in the fridge.

So then our no good secretary just said a lame excuse to the president, well the president burst into flames with anger, it's not about the orange he got mad because of the lame excuse.

Now Just about five min. ago the Vice president talked to me, and the approach was it's my fault. well partially yes, but It's not all bout me. well atleat i'm not the one the had been scolded at, good for her. hahaha buti nga sa kanya nasigawan ni president hahaha! ako hindi haha

well lesson learned:

never ever ever ever ever let oranges stay in the fridge.

Comments

Popular Posts