A Major Lip-Lock Problem

Kiss?

I'm not a talented kisser (as far as I know), I am a lip locking impaired.

based on my Kiss IQ

Your score is: 18 (14-19 points) Not bad! Your kissing IQ is getting there. Just remember to relax, take your partner into consideration, and don't try too hard.
My brain work's fine about kissing but in actual thing, I think I could not do it. Just thinking how it goes gives me a lightning headache.

So I did seek help with my buddy ace! whose love life is going by the plan.

well we did discuss some funny thing that could happen, based on our little chat it's just a matter of proper timing and proper thinking.

A smack is okay, like he said a 5 seconder kiss has no magic, not that intimate, it's like you kissed a dog or your grandma! it's called closed lip kissed. (that i can deal with that, perfect score!)

The "Challenge" comes when the lips began to open. Mouth to Mouth (gulp!)

What the heck is my problem!

Yes, I take kiss seriously, I don't want to humiliate myself , or let her drown to death with my saliva.

The Liquid

Well, one of my she-friend told me that her ex-BF, is a terrible kisser, his saliva is over flowing, and my she-friend keeps on drinking... (puke!)

well that's the one thing that bother me is, okay so, water mouth, should kept in control at all times, and if somehow it got "wetter", it's nice to let the he-male to take the plunge and drink.
(that doesn't sound good but watdapak!)

The Tongue

Yes, intimate kiss means fiddling with the tongue. Well the first time I did it with the togue, it doesn't went exactly as I expected it to be, (because I did not even plan the whole lip lock) I didn't know what I was doing! it was a total shipwreck! Good thing SHE knows how (and god forgive me she's one hell of a good kisser!), all i did was to ride along, and control the water.
it was warm, soft and tasty... (Hey! snap out of it!) Oh! yeah! werr wer we?

Kissing Tip no. 1

The power of lollipop!
remember how you play with your lollipop? well it's most likely like that...
(you really want me to explain that Oh common!)

"A kiss is one of the most intimate and sensuous things you can experience with another person. Unfortunately, while there’s no “right” way to kiss, many people experience anxiety about kissing or don’t know how to ask for a kiss.."
(this only states that I am perfectly normal.)

The Eyes

In movies they often close their eyes, but why? how can they see each others lips? I'm a bit confound. Some prefer their eyes wide open, (that look weird), Closed eyes seems more romantic, and open eyes seemed to be autistic. It can be a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and going cross-eyed . (ha ha ha!)


The Breathe!

Based on my last lip lock, surprised and unexpected I suddenly hold my breath, while she kissed me, I was like gasping for air at that very moment, (I felt like I was purple) It's awkward, cause I did pull my self out and catch some air. (Yeah I suck)

Kissing Tip no. 2

Breathe through your nose, and try to keep a normal rhythm. As you and your partner grow comfortable with the kiss, you can try breathing through your mouth a little: sharing breaths as well can be romantic (but not everybody likes it).
One good thing that happen was, her breath was cold with a touch of warmth, it tastes sweet and smells fine air that slices my lips and touched my hearth.

While her eyes, drops tears and sadness because we know that will be the last.

The Teeth

My he-friend told me that once, he had this moment with a girl, then as they a tempted to kiss, their teeth bump at each other.., (ha! ha! houch!)
and I said that's gotta hurt!
Its awkward but inevitably happen.

Kissing Tip no. 3

If this happen you should try rubbing the backs or fronts of the teeth of the other person with your tongue. This can create a ticklish feeling that might enhance your kiss.
Active Mind

At that moment, my head was running crazy!
She kissed me, she actually kissed me, I'm kissing someone! I'm kissing her! Am I? I do! Am i doing th right thing! what will I do???!!
not knowing what to do. And I found the answer

Kissing Tip no. 4,5. and 6

  • BE IN THE MOMENT. You will not kiss as well if your mind is somewhere else. For example, when kissing, try to avoid thoughts like "What is he/she thinking about?", "Do I look okay tonight?", or anything else. Basically try not to be too self-conscious, or have ANY thoughts outside the kiss if you can help it. Instead, concentrate on the way the other person's lips feel against yours.
  • PAY ATTENTION. Are their lips/tongue moving slower or faster than yours? Go with it. Respond in a way similar to the way they are kissing you. Of course there is room for you to be experimental, but you need to make a connection first. Unless whoever you're kissing is just totally soulless, you can have a good kiss with just about any one. The key is to feel it. When both people approach a kiss with this mentality the moment can be absolutely amazing.
  • Don't always try to "pretty up." The girl/guy loves you for the way you are, and you don't have to look different and pretty up for them, don't load up on make-up. Just be yourself.
The Hands

Well hand are far more important, its like an extension of your affection..well most probably but don't let it loose and went all over, used it as a tool to enhance the kissing thingy, well on my part, my hand was at my pocket, (darn it) but then as we kissed, i found my hand at her neck, and then at her cheeks, wiping the tears, while catching my breath, then she gently wrapped her hands on me. Then I found my hands playing on her ear, well she like that, and made her smile a bit.

Kissing tip no. 7

Hands should do something. Don't just let them hang at your sides; it will seem like you're not into the kiss, and you'll look like an ape.

Alhough I did look stupid, at the end I just went on a flow, following her lead, doing what she's doing, feeling every moment we had. and that what counts most. And a sad goodbye follows while tears just keep running.



So happy lick (ehem) lip locking everyone! hope this help somehow...

Comments

Popular Posts