Tripped...


At last! One examination left and I'm as free as a Varg!

Its Saturday, and it means that its time for a photography written exam!

I found the practical exam easy, but when it come to written... I donno...

Oh well at least its over thank god!

Woohooooo! Party Time!

After an agonizing week and a tenacious examination, At last It's over! and how to end it? Well its time to partey! scream till our lungs are out, rock like there's no tomorrow! It's a long fun holiday! no work no class no worries! YES!

THE PARTY

The university of baguio, Association of Student Services (UB ASS-Ha Ha ub-ASS Ha Ha) Is throwing a party this 4:30 for all student assistant, while the UB faculty is having thier won party at the gym its called know your brood, (i donno what that means but what the heck ill figure it out somehow later this afternoon.

Edit: continued
4:38pm

The President is absent so i decided to leave the office and go the our party, my friends (most are here in the Administration Department) are the officers of the Association, so basically they are the one who pulled everything to make this possible, although I hate going to this kind of parties, I kept my hopes up.

Well, Still my hope gave me a better result, the party was fun (on the later part). At first I was kinda okay, so party, with a lot of people, a sing-a-long. But unlike the past "programs" this one is really hype! although all i did was sit in a corner and read the last chapters of the book sight.

Then it was almost 7pm but still no food are offered I'm so like freaking hungry, all I ate for lunch is a burger. Then I ask my she-friend if I can eat.

She said they one to start serving, but the 2 intermission number isn't finished yet, so I need to wait.

Aw crap! I'm dying, feed me...

After the two intermission number, the MC said that it time to eat.

A hungry mob piled a line that looks like a great wall of china.

I ended up, the who served them. total crap.

Then after 30mins. of serving the buffet, Hey we are gonna eat!

I invited kirk and rhian to come over, cause their are plenty of food.

They dont want to come by, instead they insisted to wait for me outside the hall.

okay

I did bring them food, and they looked like a relief casualties ha ha ha!

After the party.

The real fun begins

Night is young

10:45 Everyone was like urging to have fun since its the last day of class and work, its time to partey sequel! The troops went to a KTV bar sings our lungs out while drinking a bottle of iced tea ha ha ha!

11:30 almost

We are planing to go to another KTV bar, but then They decided to just go to a house and drink booze until dawn.
luckily, in session road a lost jeepney stoped by, we ask him if he could drive as in trinidad, and he says yes.

We quickly went to 711 to buy some booze and snacks

here in the Philippines even you are 14 years old. you can buy a liquor unlike in states.

Then we rode the jeepney, drop at our friends house (he has a cute dog) hes parents are gone, only her aunt, but she lives on the other house, so with a guitar in hand, we sing, drink and enjoyed the cold night.

I on the other hand was only drinking a light beer, i was surprised when I stood up to pee, because I was kinda tipsy and dizzy, what the heck? I was drinking only light beer? even two bottles wont knocked me down? I was still in my senses, but wondering why?

Then i saw the juice drink, that I was drinking the whole time before drinking beer, it is mixed with hard knock booze.

Then I was like drunk.

But still in my senses, but the most basic thing, It lapse, small things make me laugh hard, and saying things in my mind are actually spoken out loud.

I was scary cause I know what I'm doing

then I was like talking to this very hot girl, shes miles, shes like the muse of all Student Assistants.

She' talks to me, I talked to her, and in between we are like understanding one another.

we were like flirting and kidding about it.

well I drunk so shit.

that was so humiliating, but it was fun she had fun every one had!


Oh I remember we are playing truth or dare they dared me to touch her boobie ah ha ha

so then 3:45am almost I donno

We went to the cathedral to attend the simbang gabi.

Yes tipsy, we went to church, such scumbags.

And the sun rose.

and we again walk in session, again.

and we looked for a cab

and went home

6am

I was sleeping

10:30

I woke up

10:40

I fixed my self and went to KNN meeting at 1pm

I still have a hang over

but before that I did blog this.

Comments

Popular Posts