the preggy problem


(I just got my very own DVD of HSM2)

Pathetic!

This morning I heard that Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant.
Well her 19 year old BF sure knows how to crack a spear HA HA HA HA.

thats gotta hurt, but it seems she enjoyed it. Ha Ha Ha!

Well i stumbled upon an article and i was laughing my hearts out, because of the funny comments. [LINK]

Trailer Trash. I hope she looses her job.

now teenagers have a HERO …. a 16 yr old kid that was rape by 19 yr old MAN!! … ahhh!

She seems really excited about having this baby. It seems kinda weird considering she is only 16!!!!
good luck to her tho she is gonna need it

This is so sad-this family has no morals at all-This mom is mentally ill. Now we know whats wrong with Britney.
Her daught has been living with a guy for two years and now knocked up and all she can think about is selling the story to get money.
I think she is more than 3 mts I think is more like 5 mts.

Yes, take parenting advice from your mom. I really think that’s her best option. I mean, her mom only raised a nutcase trash ***** who’s going insane and a teenage daughter who doesn’t know how to read the instructions on a contraceptive box.



I did put her picture here but it got messy so.. its gone!

Today Ive been so busy, studying and working, and doing stuff.

Yes! The holiday is almost near... I could almost taste it.

Ace surprised me today, well I was totally shocked, and also glad. He's planning to return the favor and send flowers to someone i knew back in his planet.

Thanks Ace! Your such a good friend! I owe this one to you.


Comments

Popular Posts