Striken by monday love

The morning air still freezes, waking up early in the morning is really a tough thing to handle. Today at 8:30 I went to my English class, and it was so boring... So boring that I cant even remember what the Professor is talking about, all I remember was she said about not having a proper lecture for today because she don't have a presentation. So I didn't even bother listening.

When I came up to the office, I was like greeting a everyone good morning, with my coat wrapped in my body. Then this new Student assistant came by, holding a diploma from the college of medical technology, And I was strucked by the beauty that hit my hearth like a speeding arrow, She's hot, I whispered. As she approach my table, my eye's are steady on her pretty face. Her voice so calm and gentle and sweet.

I answered back and ask her name... but I cant even remember her name cause I was so focused in her.

well then she went away.

It was nothing really, my girlfriend wouldn't be that jealous, I mean it's just a little mili-second of admiration, and come to think of it she also admire guys, and she's far away, she's at the other side of the earth, right? right honey? ehehe peace :D touch a snow for me out there!

Comments

Popular Posts